| Marlborough St Mary’s CE Primary School moved into a brand new school building in September 2017. At this exciting time in the life of the school the Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced, committed teaching assistant to support SEN children in school and to work alongside the established team in our outstanding Complex Needs Resource Base. The role will involve working with children with special educational needs in the resource base and in the mainstream.
The successful candidate will:
- Enthusiastic, positive and forward looking with a sense of humour
- Flexible and patient with high expectations for every child to achieve
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and highly motivated
An experienced Teaching Assistant is preferred
We can offer you:
- A happy and caring ethos
- Support with your professional development
- A friendly, welcoming staff and Governor team
If you would like to be a part of our creative, dynamic team please contact the Admin. Office on 01672 513101 email@example.com for further information and an application form or download an application form from the school website www.marlboroughstmarys.wilts.sch.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment
Marlborough St Mary’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Click here for the person specification
Click here for an application form