The Governors of Marlborough St Mary’s CE Primary School are seeking to appoint an innovative and highly motivated teacher with energy and enthusiasm to work in the school from September 2020. There is some flexibility in the post but applications from teachers with KS2 experience would be warmly welcomed.
Recently rated Good by Ofsted, Marlborough St Mary’s is a beautiful new school in the heart of Marlborough, with state of the art facilities and a friendly, dedicated staff team.
The successful candidate will:
- be committed to providing a broad and creative curriculum
- have high expectations of work and behaviour
- have the ability to create an organised, exciting and fun filled learning environment
- be able to inspire and motivate children
We can offer you:
- commitment to and support with your own professional development
- a happy and caring ethos
- hard working, enthusiastic children who love coming to school
- a friendly, welcoming staff and Governor team
Hours of work: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date (and time): Tuesday 26th May 2020 12.00 noon
Interview date: TBC
Commencement date: Tuesday 1st September 2020
If you would like to be a part of our creative, dynamic team please contact the Admin. Office on 01672 513101 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and an application form or download an application form from the school website www.marlboroughstmarys.wilts.sch.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment.
Marlborough St Mary’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.